When ordering slides:1. Our slides are sold in PAIRS - you only need to order one for most tables.
2. Equalized Slides are for tables with a STATIONARY base. Non-Equalized slides are for tables with a MOVING base.
3. We recommend a slide length that is 2/3 (two-thirds) the length of your closed table.
4. If your table has more than 60” of leaves, you will also need to have a folding bracket for center leg support (available from our table accessories page).
5. Many other configurations are available - if you are unsure of what to order, or need a configuration that is not available online, please email or call us at (516) 593-7067.
6. Order carefully - we accept returns for a refund, but we do not refund shipping and we assess a 15% restocking fee on any returns. If you are at all unsure what to order, please contact us first!
7. All slide orders are shipped via UPS Ground with tracking and insurance for the full amount of your order. Transit time ranges from 1 business day (in the New York area) to 5 business days (on the west coast). All accessories orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and will generally arrive within 1-3 days. We can also ship internationally, but please contact us first for shipping and transit time information.
For customers from outside the United States and Canada, please contact us
for shipping information and quotes.
If you aren't sure of what you need, use our online Slide Wizard
or contact us via email
or via phone (516-593-7067
) and we will provide you a detailed quote for the best table slide for your project. We accept payment via credit card, check, or money order, and offer a range of shipping options. We also include complimentary screws and instructions with all slide orders, and also sell table locks and pins to help make sure that your order includes everything necessary to install your slide.
Also, check out our ebay store
for great deals on other hardware from manufacturers such as 3M, Stanley, Grant/Hettich, Knape & Vogt, and many others!
Contact Info:Moin Hardware Company
Telephone: (516) 593-7067
Fax: (516) 593-7271
When contacting us via email, to simplify the proper selection of the best table slide for your table, please make sure to include the following information if available:
1. Type of Table (Stationary Base or Moving Base) - For example, a four-legged table is a moving base, while a single pedestal table is a stationary base.
2. What is the closed length of the table without leaves?
3. What is the shape of the table top?
4. In inches, what is the longest slide that can fit under the table in the closed position? Stock sizes include 26", 32", 36", 42", 48", 54", and 72".
5. How much travel is required? This is computed by multiplying the number of leaves by the width of each leaf and adding approximately 2" for table pin clearance.
6. What is the thickness of the tabletop?
7. Is there anything unusual about your table?